Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Heart Exhults

We head back in to chemo tomorrow - up for another three doses, round 3 of 4. In the meantime, we've been busy with plowing ahead on ministry projects (Amazing to see it all come together, and...yowza); meeting our new small group leaders (Are we really getting to do this?! Yeah!); and working with my dad as he scored us a free playground and swing set for the girls (Wow, God is good! And, go Grandpa!). Here "we" are this last weekend on the swings...yes, that's a chicken coop as the backdrop, because - free chickens.


Blessed be the Lord!
For He has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
In Him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
My heart exults,
And with my song I give thanks to Him. 
                                    ~Psalm 28:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment